Wednesday, December 08, 2004

It's a Bird! It's a Plane! No, it's...

My boyfriend. I love Clark Kent...Tom Welling... whoever. Where do they manufacture people that look like that? In fact, where do they make all the WB stars? Because regardless of which show they're on and how much I enjoy it or don't, I have to admit that channel is chock full of beautiful people. (Except the entire cast of Reba..and they're not that ugly it's just that when they're put on the channel with all the freakishly gorgeous people, they don't exactly shine by comparison.) The Smallville plotline is actually not bad either...once you take the time to figure out the intricate web of stories, it's actually really interesting. But, I just watched Clark land naked in a cornfield, so the plot isn't real high on my list of things I'm thinking about at the moment. (Just being honest folks.) Actually it was funny cause I'd called one of my friends to tell him that Tom Welling was going to be semi-naked and he said something about seeing his butt and I said, "Yeah, not on network television. Just be happy with the ripped abs." Then, 10 minutes after I hang up, there's his butt. I should say things like that won't happen more often.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats