Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Friends don't let friends eat fish that smell like cigarettes.

So I went to Subway for lunch again today...making this 2 days in a row. Eating the same sandwich...at the same location...with the same person. It wasn't Groundhog Day, but it certainly seemed like it. That's beside the point. I ordered a tuna sandwich, because for some reason, veggie subs sick me out. I think it's because they get kind of soggy...soggy bread is so gross. I got to the table, opened my sandwich wrapper, and was greeted with the sickly smell of cigarettes. However, my co-luncher sniffed my sandwich, and detected no trace of the silent killer. Also, his sandwich didn't smell like mine, and his sandwich was identical to mine. So, I figured it had to be psychological and I bit into the sandwich. It tasted fine...so I ate it. After eating it, I could taste cigarettes. I tasted them all day long. Even while chewing gum and drinking Dr. Pepper, the taste of cigarette butts lingered in my mouth. So, I guess the lesson for the day kids, is don't eat tuna that smells like cigarettes. It's probably not a good idea. My lunch buddy should have stopped me. It's all his fault.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eating and drinking them, now...

(reconsiders a few things)

Maybe you were having some kind of tongue-tasting flashback ;)

Thu Dec 02, 11:33:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats