Thursday, December 02, 2004

How to freak me out a bit...

Keep asking strange favors in a strange attempt to get a glimpse into my apartment. My neighbor is really starting to freak me out a little...he asked me out for coffee about a month ago and I never really responded, cause I just wasn't all that interested in getting coffee with him. Simple as that. But when he was asking me, he was constantly peering into my apartment and making comments about everything he could see. So then a few nights ago, he pops up at my door to ask to borrow my vacuum cleaner. Daniel's sitting on the couch- we were watching a movie we'd rented. Yet, this dude is going to stand there peering into my apartment and ask me what movie we're watching. How intrusive is that?!?

Tonight, he comes knocking at my door again and he has a box of bookshelves he's just purchased. He says that he just was at the store and bought these, but he must have left his keys at the store and he can't get into his apartment. He wants to know if he can leave his bookshelves in my apartment while he goes back to the store to retrieve his keys. I told him sure, and so I've had a set of bookshelves sitting next to my door for about 4 hours now. I didn't really think much about it at the time, cause I was watching "The Simpsons" (translation: mind was on auto-pilot) but now that I'm starting to get kind of tired and irritated about the fact that I can't go to bed til he retrieves his shelves, I'm starting to find a few irregularities.

First of all, why couldn't he have just left the shelves in his car? Second of all, how do you leave your keys in a store? How do you drive your car home from the store if you've left your keys in the store? This dude is truly bizarre and he's starting to freak me out a little. I was thinking about it, and if he shows up saying that he still can't get into his apartment and he needs a place to stay for the night, he's going to learn the meaning of TS. Cause that's what it'll be for him. He's starting to get on my nerves. I'm all about being neighbourly, but not to the point where I have to start wondering if you're trying to kill me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats