Thursday, December 09, 2004

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

You shouldn't have to leave your house if it's raining. You certainly shouldn't have to go sit in an Aztec pyramid if it's raining. I hate going to work! Luckily, I'm only going for a few hours :) At 11 AM I'm ducking out and going to a "brainstorming session" for the SoPH Open House. What would make you want to come to the school of public health? Normally during these things, we just have bunch of speakers- someone from each department, the Deans, some students, and then we take them to the Blazer Cafe (I think that's probably where we lose everyone.) But this year, the Dean wants to "get them up and moving" or something. This is the same Dean who suggested that we should take a field trip to a tattoo parlor, or better yet, having someone come in once a week to give tattoos. My Dean is nuts, but that's why I love him. He's fabulous...nuts, but fabulous. Well, I guess I've spent enough time avoiding my impending wettening. Ugh...there's nothing worse than going out in the rain...I will say however, that it's not as bad since I bought my pretty umbrella. Want to see something really crazy? Click here. If anyone has any suggestions for the Open House, post them!! Or email me, whatever :) Laters!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats