Tuesday, March 01, 2005

It's 2:46 AM- Why am I awake?

I had to crawl out of bed and share this deep thought. I've figured out what I'd like for the next gift-giving occasion. I want a clone. I don't understand why people are so against human cloning. If you raised him/her right, you could conceivably end up with someone who has the exact same goals and ideals as you, who would probably be just as willing to work on things as you are, and would thus be quite useful. Think Clone #1 on Multiplicity- efficient, motivated, and just as talented as you. (Clone #2 would also be helpful, cause I can't cook.) My problem is that even when people volunteer to help me with stuff, I'm so picky about the way things are done I generally end up working a lot on their finished product anyway (thus not really saving myself any effort.) So...I need a clone.

Or I could quit being so damn OCD...but I think it'd be more fun to come home and find myself with giant pieces of wood nailed to my boots, pretending to do ski jumps. "I'm sorry Steve- that leg's gonna have to come off." Haha....Multiplicity is the best movie ever!

PS- Writing at night is not a good idea for me...I can't tell you how many grammatical errors I just found re-reading that entry. Maybe I'll wait to write my speech for Saturday until tomorrow :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find myself wondering the same, except now it's later (earlier?) than when you'd originally posted.

Oh well...who needs sleep anyway?

Tue Mar 01, 01:19:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to see the effect of a clone, you need to look no further than identical twins. Are they the same? I don't think so.

Tue Mar 01, 03:50:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats