Saturday, February 26, 2005

You're never too old...to donate tissue.

They got rid of the upper age limit on tissue donors, and so my weekends have officially been highjacked. Last weekend I did nothing but work and sleep and work some more. This weekend, thus far, has been the same. I didn't wake up until 4 PM today, and that was only because my phone rang. Yesterday I had to be at my day job by 8 AM, got off at 12, went to school for a while, and then went to work at an event for the day job people until 9 PM. Got called out of the event by the weekend job, went straight from event to other work, finished the local case, and then before we even had a chance to leave the office we got called out on another case. In western Mongolia. So at 3 AM I was trucking it down the road toward Podunk, Alabama to harvest some bone from Methuselah's great-uncle. Got home at about 9 this morning. My question is, who wants bones that have been around for almost 100 years? I'm sure they're not in the best condition. That's just me though. Well, I'm going to start my day (at 5 PM) and try to clean my apartment a bit. It has fallen back into a state of utter chaos, and my trashcan looks like it's puking. Must remedy that. Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats