Friday, March 25, 2005

Have you seen me?

I guess of all the things that could be missing, my driver's license isn't the worst. Especially not with that damn picture on it. I'd actually be happy to be rid of it and have to get a new one....a new one where I would actually prepare for the picture and walk in to the DMV looking like I was ready for my appearance as an extra in a music video....preferably one of those videos where the chicks are hot- not the ones where they're "part of the art" (read: ugly)...perhaps I'd even brush my hair... or stop talking so that my mouth would actually be closed in the picture. They could also change the color on my license so that when I went out, the bouncer would know I was 21, instead of looking me up and down. If you're trying to guess someone's age, can't you pretty much get the best idea from their face? Don't scan all the way down my body and act like that visual assessment told you anything about my age.

So, take home message: Samantha's driver's license is MIA...but it's ugly, and it sucks. SO if you have it, give it back, or burn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats