Monday, March 21, 2005

Uuuugggghhhhhhh.

Soo sleepy....soo sore...uugghh. I have a breakfast with the Dean at 8 AM, meeting at 9:30, class at 11, work 12:30-4:30, class 5:30 to 7:30. Uuuugghhh. I feel like I've been run over by a cement truck, and I want to sleep. I did 3 cases yesterday, all in a row for about 14 hours. I didn't get any sleep yesterday so I was up for almost 48 hours. Then last night I got about 8 hours, so I need another 8 to catch up. I think my biggest problem is that I am so le sore. I laid crazy in the van so my neck is killing me and my arms and legs are killing me because it takes a bit of muscle to do my job. Arg. Man, when I get home tonight I am going to be out like a frikkin' light! Okay, gotta get ready. And of course I didn't do any laundry this weekend, so nothing to wear but frikkin' skirts. Damn it! Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats