Sunday, March 13, 2005

I Heart Huckabees

I finally got "I Heart Huckabees" on DVD. I love that movie. It is so funny and uplifting at the same time. I've watched it twice already in a desperate attempt to avoid reality. I need to write a couple of papers, study for an exam, catch up on PHSA stuff, and clean my apartment. I am so ready to graduate. I can't ever catch up with everything I need to do. When I finally graduate, I won't have to constantly be behind. I'm really looking hard for jobs out of state. I'm ready for a new start. We'll see how it goes. In the meantime, more apartment cleaning and Huckabees :)

Best movie line ever:

"We're all interconnected. Once you get that, you'll realize that everything you could ever want or be- you already have and are."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats