Saturday, March 19, 2005

Praise me- I've been ever so productive

There were several contributing factors, but the gist of it is, everything I own is clean!! The apartment is spotless, including the bathtub and all the dishes being washed. I went to the grocery store and bought actual food. Meaning I actually will have things to eat for the next week. Then on the way back from the store, I filled my truck with gas (oh so painful) and got my car washed. Finally, I came home and cleaned out my truck! Everything is so clean and beautiful. I will be sad when it gets messy again. So, overally a very productive Saturday. Actually, this may be a record for getting things done on a Saturday without actually being forced to do them. Yay!! So now I really want to go dancing, but I don't really want to call anyone to go and I don't want to go alone. So I'll probably be home to catch SNL for the first time in a VERY long time. Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats