Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I love Our Lady Peace

There is a website that apparently has 7 songs off the new Our Lady Peace album that you can listen to. The website is www.promosquad.com. You sign up, and then you listen to songs and rate them. The problem is that you can't choose what you listen to...so you just have to listen to song after song after song until you hear Raine's unmistakeable voice. However, I will let you guys in on a little track. Give the song a crappy rating. Then it will play you a medley of songs to figure out what your style is....if it's a medley of alternative songs, give it a great rating, and then on the comments section say that you want to hear some Our Lady Peace. If it's a medley of another genre, give it a crap rating and they'll keep throwing medleys at you until you hit an alternative one. I've only found 2 of the OLP songs, but I found them both using that strategy. Good luck!

Oh, I'm incredibly biased, but the two songs I've heard were AWESOME.
"Angels Losing Sleep"- Awesome vocals from Raine...I almost cried listening to it. I'd forgotten how much I've missed new music from them.

"Will the Future Blame Us?"- I love the lyrics to this one. The new album is going to rock if they ever put it out!!! Apparently it's done...so I don't know what they're doing with it. Release it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats