Saturday, March 19, 2005

Restful sleep? Ha!

Last night I had THE weirdest dream ever. It was crazy, and SOOO stressful. So here goes:

Jessica and Dad and I were going to visit someone in Germany. The strange thing was that we were driving there in our Chevy Tahoe, and I had my cell phone and all that jazz. But it was right before World War II. So the whole Nazi thing was going on. So we drive to this person's house (I have no idea who she is...I don't know why we're visiting her...I'm just really nervous to be in Nazi Germany.) So it's about time to go, and Jessica goes out and gets in the driver's seat of the car. I'm bored, so I get in the backseat of the car with her to wait for Daddy. Dad is still talking to her and we're sitting there like "C'mon Dad!" All of a sudden, Jessica starts the car and starts to drive. I'm freaking out. "Jessica! What are you doing?! We have to wait for Daddy!" She just keeps driving. We pass a Nazi patrol, and we have the radio on. The radio announces that they are stopping all cars at the border. I tell her, "Great Jess, if we turn around we'll look suspicious, and they're going to stop us at the border anyway. I hate you." All of a sudden it gets really really foggy. We come to the border, but it's too foggy to see anyone stopping you, and we and 2 other cars just speed through the border. So we make it out safely, but our Dad is stuck in some farmhouse. I have my cell phone, but the farmhouse doesn't have a phone and my father is notorious for not bringing his cell phone with him, so of course it's at home. So Jessica and I stay in some hotel somewhere until WWII is over because we can't get back into the town (told you, very bizarre dream.) When it's over, we go back to get Dad. We get to the farmhouse and that chick is there. She's really nice and relieved to see us, and I ask her where Daddy is, and she says that he went looking for us months ago and hasn't been back. She's shocked we haven't heard from him. Then I woke up because I thought my Dad was dead. SOOO not a cool dream

The lesson here? Jessica, if we're ever trapped in Nazi Germany, your ass ain't driving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats