Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Tired

In every sense of the word I am completely exhausted. I can't sleep because my sinuses are keeping me awake, I have to go to work and school all day, I have to study and write papers when I'm not at school and work, and I have to deal with the emotional rollercoaster that I'm forced to ride as a result of my poor decisions in the past. I can't deal with this stuff anymore. My ex-boyfriend is an asshole. I know that, and I don't really talk about it with people unless they know him and they bring him up. When he comes up in conversations with new people, I don't attach his name. Not because I'm trying to be nice to him, but because I'm embarassed that I was ever associated with him. So if you know him, and you talk to him, and you find out that he's an asshole, don't tell him you got it from me. I guarantee that if you talk to him for more than 5 minutes, you can come to that conclusion all by yourself.

I'm so ready to move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats