Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I am so sad.

I know I've complained about this before. Sorry. I just have to complain about it again because I'm oh so sad that I can't pop in a new OLP CD and make myself feel better. If you're going to record an album, record it and then release it. All of it. Don't do this releasing clips crap. It's just a big tease, and it sucks. But, if you are an OLP fan, check this out (scroll down to get to the clips) and then let me know what you think. I don't know which I like best. I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to OLP. I think I like "Wipe That Smile Off Your Face" best, just because it actually sounds like OLP. The rest sound totally different. Anyway, I have to be at school by 8 AM to continue the nightmare which is National Public Health Week. So, I'm off to bed. Laters!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

I like numbah "smile" and "angels" and, I guess it's tough to come right out and say I don't like something by olp but, I'm not crazy about "best day of your life"

ps. found you through amazo. nice to see some rock fans out here.

-t

Tue Apr 05, 09:09:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Tom said...

one man army as a favorite? really?
that's an interesting choice....

I'd lean more toward something from clumsy, which is probably the only album which so successfully captures their unique sound: I love all those songs; but I do understand affinity for "happiness..." since they've really found a groove with that one, but I'm more a fan of "waited," and "lying awake" than one man army, but as I said before, I wouldn't say I didn't like it.

ever seen 'em live? they do a good show.

Wed Apr 06, 05:25:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats