Friday, April 01, 2005

Rain, Rain Go Away

It is ever so yucky outside. And I have to go to work. :( I hate when it's warm enough to wear open-toed shoes, but you can't wear them because then your toes will get all wet, or you'll slip out of your shoes and fall down. Twice. As was the case yesterday. So I guess I'll wear some regular shoes. Oooh! I know! I'll wear tennis shoes to work (oh so outlawed) since I'm skipping out of work at 9 AM anyway to go work on my grant project. Did I mention that I hate my job?

In other news, my apartment is CLEAN!! Yay! Also, I submitted my resignation to my boss so April 29th will be my last day wearing the shackles of my job. So, everyone mark your calendars: April 30th is oh-my-God-thank-you-for-ending-it-cause-that-job-totally-sucked-monkey-tail partay!! We are going ouuuutttt!! I don't know who "we" is yet, but everyone's welcome because by the end of the night I'm sure I'll have a hard time figuring out who you are anyway. :) AND my friend's coming to visit that week from Seattle!! The last weekend of April is going to totally rock. Only 4 more weeks!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Okay, have to get ready for work. :( Laters!

1 Comments:

Blogger mance01 said...

I'm not sure when exactly, but sometime in May. But, I don't think she's coming back to AL until July or so.

Sun Apr 03, 04:52:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats