Monday, March 28, 2005

Pant, Pant, Pant

Just got back from running. I have been so into the running lately (read: complete slackass who hasn't run in over a week.) I think I have running-induced amnesia. I always have a good time when I run, but then the next day when I contemplate going running, all I can think is, "uunngghhh...I don't wanna gooo...waaah." So, I am documenting the fact that I had a good time so that maybe when tomorrow comes I'll be like, "waahh...oh wait, Samantha from yesterday said she had a good time! Maybe it won't be that bad!"

Note: If you have to mediate conversations between your past and future selves, you might be nuts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Minlen said...

Hey, my past self has been trying to kill me. So it's good you are mediating, you don't want the relationship to deteriorate too much. Nice posts recently.

James

Tue Mar 29, 11:33:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats