Monday, July 25, 2005

My Weird Habits

As it's one of those nights where I exhibit most of these habits, and I can't sleep, I thought I'd share.

- As many of you have probably noticed on your site trackers, I obsessive-compulsively check for updates on blogs. I also check my email about 5 times each second. I don't know why. I just want something to read I guess. God forbid I pick up a book and study something useful. I'd much rather keep up with weblogs.

- I listen to music and type the lyrics while the song is playing. Sometimes I replay a song several times to get all the lyrics. Then I delete them. Because I'm crazy. I also only do this to really romantic songs- and only when I'm being moody.

- I google everyone I've ever met or heard of. Based on some other blogs I read, this isn't a really bizarre habit. But I feel weird doing it- especially when I find something. Although I'm also really secretly thrilled on the inside that I know something about the person that they don't know I know. Yeah...nevermind. That is weird.

- I write in a journal. On top of writing in this blog. Could I be any more self-absorbed? Doubtful.

- I take online quizzes. Doesn't matter what the subject matter is. I'll take the "What is your celebrity style?", "Is your dog taking after you?", and "Is your man cheating?" quiz all in one sitting. Regardless of the fact that I really have no sense of style, have no dog, and have no man. I think it makes the results more interesting. :-p

So internets, before long you'll know me so well we'll be able to compete together in the "Newlywed Game." Woo!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

?

Mon Jul 25, 10:12:00 PM PDT  
Blogger mance01 said...

good lord that was fast commenting. I accidentally posted only the title. As you can see, the full post is now available for your reading pleasure. Thank you for choosing "A Caffeinated Place" for your source of early-morning Samantha-rants. :)

Mon Jul 25, 10:20:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Tom said...

weirdo. :-Þ

Tue Jul 26, 05:54:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Brad said...

you should check out bloglines... best way to quickly keep track of your friends' blogs. (also news and other fun stuff)

http://www.bloglines.com

Tue Jul 26, 07:57:00 PM PDT  
Blogger mance01 said...

yes?

Wed Jul 27, 09:45:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats