Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Reason #473 that I love my friends

R and S went to visit my friends K and G at their lakehouse this weekend. They hung out, went boating, I'm sure there was some drinking, whatever. Then it was time for R and S to leave. K asked them if they'd like to see some of the new lakehouses...they said yes...so they drove around in the mud looking at lakehouses. Then they left to head back to Birmingham.

After they'd been on the road for a half an hour, a car kept pulling up beside them on the highway. R finally notices and looks over at the car's passengers. He notices the woman in the passenger seat is waving her arms and motioning to them. "S, I think she wants to tell you something." So, S rolls down his window. They're driving down the highway with the windows down, and the woman in the car driving beside them can't stop laughing. When she finally gets control of herself, she tells them in a thick Southern accent, "Ya'll know ya'll got underwear hangin' off the back of your car, right?"

So they pulled off at the next gas station. And found this.
Well, kind of. After driving through the mud, picture these, but dirty.

How did I get this picture? K took pictures of the car before they left, and sent them to me in an email with the message:

Bet theese girls were the LAUGH of 280 all the way back to Birmingham!

R is planning retaliation. I can't wait for this to escalate. It's going to be great :)

1 Comments:

Blogger craziasian said...

I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Wed Sep 06, 02:15:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats