Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Hmm...is it possible for me to get fired?

I was just asking myself that question, since I haven't shown up for work in the past two days. Granted, I worked Sunday which is fine to substitute for Monday, and I normally don't work Tuesdays, but people will wonder why I was out 2 days in a row. The real reason that I wonder about this, is that I haven't told anyone anything. I didn't tell them I was working Sunday, nor that I was subbing Sunday for Monday. So, it just looks like I haven't come in for a while. Hehehe. I was going to go to work this morning, but when I rolled over at 6 AM, I figured out that it just wasn't going to happen. And I'm soooo glad I made that decision, because I have so much crap I need to get done without having to go to work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats