Sunday, December 19, 2004

This is more like it

This weekend is more like what I am used to. I have had about 3 hours of sleep and at 10 PM I'm going to go do my 4th case for the weekend. I am soo tired- I love it! Of course, I won't be paid for all of this until about February, but when I am, it'll be pretty sweet. I had to drive down to Dadeville this morning...I can't wait til Christmas!! My house is all decorated and Michaela and Jenny are so stoked about Santa and everything....it's going to be so much fun. Well, I'm going to run because I just woke up from a nap and I feel like my writing is sucking a little bit- plus I want to grab something to eat before I have to head out again. Also, I forgot to turn on the heat for the past 2 days and now it is colder than the backside of Pluto in here. Laters!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats