Thursday, January 27, 2005

Holy God.

I don't know whether Jesus hates me, or he loves me, but wow...this was all him. Either the next 3 weeks are going to be absolute heaven, or hell all over again. I'm hoping for the former. I was sitting on the floor listening in on my conference call. I didn't say a word throughout the conference call. Then someone knocks on my door. I thought it was my el-creepo neighbor. I'm still on the phone, I look through the blinds, and there he stands. Brittain. I really think I literally had a stroke. I told the 30 people on the conference call that I'd call them back. They all think I'm nuts now. It's pretty funny in retrospect. As I was hanging up, I could hear them going, "Huh?" Then, my knees went out from under me. By the time I had the door open, Brittain was wondering what had happened to me. I basically attacked him. I jumped on him and hugged him and screamed and accidentally cussed at him. Not in a mean way, more in an incredulous still having a heart attack kind of way. I think I had a 3 hour long stroke. He's on vacation for 3 weeks before heading back to China. We had a great time. I just don't know what to do. It's going to either be a lot of fun, or it's going to be like the last 3 weeks he was here before he left. I don't want to go through that again...although it's kind of worth it to see him again. I called C and she told me that I really need to get over it cause he's really "not that into me." She's probably right. The problem is that I'm "that into him." It may be a one-way street, but I'm having a hard time with the U-turn. I'll keep everyone posted. I actually just wanted to write this in case it was all a dream...I wanted to have proof I wasn't nuts. I'm going to realize I have a serious problem if this is a dream. I'm going to shower and bed...I wouldn't mind another dream like this. Laters!

1 Comments:

Blogger mance01 said...

You don't give yourself nearly enough credit. Trust me- even though he is back from China, he has a lot of drawbacks. You need to quit being down on yourself. No one knows you better than yourself, so if you don't know you're fabulous, how will anyone else?!

Sat Jan 29, 08:06:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats