Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Sometimes I love television

It is so nice to turn your brain off for a little while and just enjoy the ride, and the ride is much more enjoyable on the WB. I watched Clark Kent get married on Smallville. 6'3. That's all I have to say. I love that show. That boy can't keep his shirt on to save his soul, and God bless him for it.

Then I watched "Jack & Bobby" which is actually a fabulous show. The whole premise is really interesting to me. It's a show about two brothers and their single mother who is a college professor. The interesting part is that you know that the younger brother is going to grow up to be President of the US in 2040 or sometime near then. The show has the normal story, but then there are also little flashes from the future where people from his staff tell stories about things that have happened during his administration. Of course, the little flash-in stories kind of tie back to show that he's learning a lesson from what's happening in his life right now, and in the future will use the knowledge he's gained. It's a really witty show...I think that's why I like the WB. Granted, they have some crappy trashy teeny bopper shows, but they have more than their fair share of intelligent shows. Yay them. Well, I'm heading to bed...g'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats