Sunday, January 23, 2005

There it is!!

I have been missing my "Live" CD by Our Lady Peace since June. I just found it when I cleaned off the top of my desk. That is SOOOOOO sad. But happy, since I found my CD. Yay for that I suppose. I just got back...I went on PHSA retreat Friday night, then I went to my parents' house for the rest of the weekend. Basically I came back to my apartment from the retreat, realized I had an ungodly amount of work to do, and decided to go home to escape it. Of course, now that I'm back and I know I have a full day tomorrow, a meeting with the Deans that I haven't prepared for on Tuesday morning, and presentations to classes tomorrow and Tuesday, life is looking a little less cheery. I realized why I love going home so much...aside from the obvious fact that my family is a complete trip. Going home is like going back in time. The radio stations in central Alabama play pop music that was popular back when I was in high school, I get home and everyone's there, acting just like they always have, and it's like I never left. (Sometimes I feel like everything's different, but this weekend it felt completely like home.) I wish I could've stayed and shirked my responsibilities a bit longer. Ugh. Well, best hop to it. Laters!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats