Monday, January 31, 2005

Mirage

I'm beginning to wonder whether my last post was a result of marijuana floating through the air ducts. I know that quite a few of my neighbors smoke pot, and I'm forced to breathe their recycled air because I live in a converted 70's Holiday Inn. I'm beginning to wonder whether it happened at all. I have neither seen, nor heard from Brittain for going on 4 days. I have called his house and they've said he was not home. Did they mean not home as in "he's out for a drive" or not home as in "he's on a distant continent." My sister educated me on the fact that mirages are not actually products of our imagination, but rather things that actually exist but may be rather far away. Maybe there was a lot of hot air trapped outside my door Thursday night and I could see to China. If I was a betting lady, I'd probably stick with the Mary Jane though. Anyway...just thought I'd update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats