Friday, January 21, 2005

My Car was Impounded

I don't have my car. I swear, lately I've been having more problems holding on to that thing. Yesterday, I went to work at 8 AM, parked at the health department, hunky dory. Then, I had class, and I forgot to take my car over to school with me. I just walked over to the school. Well, after class I had to go to Richard's office and work on binders for this retreat that we're leaving for this afternoon. We were in his office til 7 pm...then we had to go to Wal-Mart to get snacks and some paper for the binders. When we finished with that, we were starving, so we went to eat at Chili's. Then another of our friends met us over there cause he'd just gotten out of class. Long story short, we were at Chili's til about 10:15 PM. So then Richard drives me to the health department to pick up my car, and the lot where it's parked is chained up and padlocked. I can see my car, but I can't get it out of there. So, here I am this morning. I have to be at work in about 50 minutes. But I dont have a car. I figure I'll wait til the last minute and then start calling people to see if they can really quickly wake up long enough to drive me and then go back to bed. It'll be hard to get Rupal out of bed, but she'll be my first try...I've driven her to work before in a pinch. I'll let you know how it all turns out later...ciao!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats