Friday, February 04, 2005

Finally!

Yay! I finally feel better. My heat in my apartment is working again (so mystery space heater person should reveal him or her self so that I can return it.) My Dad came up and took care of me the day before yesterday and spent the night, and then Jessica came up last night and spent the night. I can't say that I was boatloads of fun since I pretty much laid on the couch and lingered somewhere between consciousness and coma, but it was really nice to have them here. Being alone when you're sick is no fun. Not that I was really alone- everyone called and checked on me a lot and people brought me stuff because they're really nice....it's just different to have someone actually stay with you so you don't have to think about anything. Anyways...I'm staying home from work again today, just because I don't think I could stay at work all day without falling asleep. I got a lot of sleep last night, but I'm just so drained from lack of sleep the rest of the week I think. So, with that said, I'm going to take a nap on my couch with my heat working and I'm sure I will wake up feeling even better! Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats