Saturday, February 05, 2005

How to Irritate Me

Make me do group work. I hate working in groups. I know I sound anti-social and all that jazz, but there is nothing worse than being forced to do work with a group that doesn't know what they're doing, or worse yet- a group that thinks that know exactly what they're doing when they really don't. We have to do a 15 minute group presentation for 20% of our grade, and for that we are to do a slideshow with about 15 slides in it. So, my group is sending me their slides so that I can compile them into one show and we're going to meet tonight to practice. My group has already sent me 23 slides. That doesn't even include my part of the show where I'm supposed to talk about how our case relates to all six areas of public health. THere is NOOOO way that we're going to finish in the allotted 20 minutes, and I say that with utter confidence because we have a doctor in our group and that always spells trouble. It's so funny- I want to be a doctor, I know a few good ones, but GOD I hate having classes with them. They think they are the end all be all and I have to say, they shouldn't. Because they're not. A lot of them are dumb like rocks and I wonder how they got a medical license in the first place. This guy is really nice and seems smart, but he should be a little smarter and realize that when 4 people have to talk for 20 minutes, his section can't be 15 minutes long. AUGH!! So again, I hate working in groups. Just thought I'd share. Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats