Thursday, February 10, 2005

I'm having a stroke.

Well everyone. Be proud. I did it. I told Brittain. He leaves Sunday, so time was running short. He may not be that into me, but I prayed every day for him to come back and I felt like God really held up his end of the bargain and if I didn't tell him how I felt, I would deserve some serious divine retribution. So I wrote him a letter and I emailed it to him. About 10 seconds ago. I dont know how I'm going to sleep tonight. On one hand I'm really glad I did it. It's been almost 3 years of unnecessary drama. On the other hand, I want to crawl under a rock and die with the amount of nervousness and embarassment. It's a serious toss-up. Well, I need to try to sleep, although I'm sure that will not happen any time in the near future. G'night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Feb 11, 10:26:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Feb 11, 10:26:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats