Sunday, February 13, 2005

So fresh and so clean

Today has been so productive! I didn't get home from my case until 5 this morning, so I ended up sleeping until noon. But then, my Dad called and said he was coming to visit, so I woke up and cleaned my apartment. I mean CLEANED. Picked everything up, vacuumed every room, scrubbed the kitchen floor (it looks a little more presentable,) washed the dishes, and cleaned the bathroom. I even organized the papers on my desk! It looks like a whole new apartment. Then Dad and Jess and I went out to eat (do not get mozzarella sticks from Logan's....they are poison.) After they left, I went to Target and did some shopping. I now have food, and candles so my apartment even smells clean! Plus, I finally bought an ironing board so in a short while, I will be in the living room ironing the huge pile of clean clothes that I haven't been wearing because I've been too lazy to remove the hugely ingrained wrinkles. (I've also been too cheap to run them through the dryer again before someone makes that suggestion.) Well, I'm off to iron! Laters!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Members of the Unholy Alliance:

(hang on let me quit laughing!) Okay, we made it home okay..stop. We are planning our next attack possibly Thursday..Stop. Becareful, this message will self destruct in 10 minutes..stop.
love.. stop,
swath*

Sun Feb 13, 03:35:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what happened with Brittain? Inquiring anonymous minds who don't actually KNOW you want to know!

Tue Feb 15, 03:42:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats