Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Countdown Continues

8 more days at my horrible job!!! YAYYY!!! I'm going in this morning, but then I'm ducking out for a little while to go interview one of the candidates for Provost. I don't know what a Provost does. Really. I looked it up, but what I found really didn't help me much on figuring out what to ask him. If any of you have good questions, leave them in the comments section (preferably in the next hour and a half....but I have to interview another one tomorrow, so leave them even if it's later than that.)

Last night I watched "Closer" again. I've seen that movie about 5 times...which is something that I never thought would happen the first time I saw it. I liked it, but I didn't want to see it again. What kills me about that movie though, is the fact that Natalie Portman can have like 5 really cute hairstyles and I can't find one!! NOT FAIR!!! That's okay though...next week I'm going to this really snooty salon in the hopes that someone there will have the balls to take some scissors to my mane. We'll see.

8 more days! LATERS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats