Thursday, April 14, 2005

Running Together

I am so so tired. I didn't realize what day it was. For some reason, last night I convinced myself that today is Wednesday...meaning that I still had one more day to let everyone know where we're going out for PHSA celebratory dinner tonight and I still had one more day to work on my presentation that I'm giving today. Nope. Today's Thursday. Meaning I have no reservations for tonight and have done no practicing for today. That is so bad.

I went to bed at about 11 PM last night...but I woke up about 3 times. I keep waking up in the middle of the night and I have no idea why. And it's making for some really disjointed, totally crap sleep. Ugh. Well, I guess I'd better go get ready for work. You should see my eyes. I look like a frikkin' raccoon I'm so sleep deprived. And I'm sure I'll be out late tonight because we're going out for that dinner and then Richard wants me to come watch his documentary with a bunch of people and tell him what I think before he has to turn it in. laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats