Friday, April 08, 2005

Workin' hard for the money

In order to atone for my 4 missed hours of work yesterday, I went into work late today and left early. The best part though, was this:

Boss: Points at timesheet's lack of hours for yesterday.
Samantha: Oh yeah, I just emailed you about that. I was out sick yesterday.
Boss: Huh? Oh, I didn't get that email.
Samantha: I know. I just sent it 5 minutes ago. I was emailing to tell you to add my lunch
hour onto my time for today so that I can have 8 hours.* I was here all day and didn't take lunch.
Boss: Oh, so you didn't take lunch.
Samantha: *Sips from Subway cup* Nope.
I think it's safe to say that I've taken this to an unhealthy level. 3 more weeks. Yeah!!
*Our time system automatically deducts an hour from your time worked for lunch. If you work through lunch, the supervisor has to go back in and credit you an hour.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

haha, sips from subway cup. good one

sincerely, the hit and run commenter

Fri Apr 08, 05:44:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats