Saturday, April 09, 2005

Good Times

We decided to celebrate the end of NPHW by polishing off the beer left over from the Thursday night event. There was a lot of beer....clarification: a lot of cheap, nasty beer. Needless to say, it's all gone. We sat in an office at the school, listening to Eminem (one in our number just knew that Eminem didn't call his mother a ho, so we had to listen to the whole CD to find out.) We didn't know that our school's associate dean was still working down the hall. Apparently you could smell the alcohol from down the hall....we'll see if our advisor still has a job on Monday. But, let me just tell everyone: If you have never walked around your school with a plastic cup of beer in your hand, a safari hat on your head, and a group of friends around you- you haven't lived. (You probably also experience less risk of expulsion.)

Then we went out to dinner, and then we went to a bar, and then we went to a club. I got home at 4:30 AM and I had to wake up for this morning's thing at 7:30. My head hurts...but it was totally worth it. A really good time- for reals. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger mance01 said...

Repeatedly.

Sun Apr 10, 06:40:00 PM PDT  
Blogger mance01 said...

lol...you know that didn't mean anything!! But, if it makes you feel better, I moved your link...then it totally screwed up my whole blog!! All I did was move your link up and all of a sudden, my stupid blog is in a different font and all scooted down the page again...so, thanks for breaking my blog. :) Oh, and thanks for that DVD!! Daniel finally brought it over and it was really nice of you to tape the conference for me! I'm going to show it to my parents the next time they come to visit...not that they'll like what a tree-hugging hippie I've become ;) Laters!

Sun Apr 10, 09:40:00 PM PDT  
Blogger mance01 said...

OKay, Daniel fixed my blog so it's normal again...so now your link is moved AND my blog is normal. Everyone's happy! :)

Mon Apr 11, 07:05:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats