Thursday, May 12, 2005

Samantha, MPH

It's official. I'm a grown-up and it's scary as hell. My father promptly informed me that he would be changing the car title to my name so that I could insure it myself. I promptly informed him that I had graduated, not won the lottery. Hopefully that funny excuse will keep him at bay for a little while.

Graduation went off without a hitch. Aside from my father's constant, "Can we go now? Can we go now? Can we go now?" during the thing, it went well. My parents didn't really talk to anyone, other than a series of nods, and we didn't stay long. So yay! However, the vegetarian lunch was very disappointing. I was very hungry afterwards and ended up eating nachos in the Target snack bar. I'm ever so classy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats