Thursday, May 05, 2005

Won't you not be my neighbor?

My neighbor is moving. She's been moving for about a month now. Which means there is always a ginormous pile of crap outside her door that needs to be taken to the dumpster, or her car, or whatever. Normally it doesn't bother me that badly. I'm not what you'd call a neat-freak. I like things neat and clean, but I understand if it doesn't exactly work out that way. Things often don't. However, I do not like it when your mess is kickin' up a smell.

I walked out of the apartment earlier to take out my garbage and the walkway outside my next door neighbor's apartment was wet. I thought it was wet with water from the hose or something. Oh no. It smells like milk. Old milk. The liquid wasn't water, it was milk that was seeping from a trashbag outside of her door. I almost hurled. This woman loves to assail my olfactory bulb. She smokes outside my door, which sends it right into the apartment, and now she's leaving old milk outside. EEEEWWW!! God I wish she would hurry up and move.

Anyways...tonight is Richard's movie screening over at the IMAX theatre. I'm sooo glad he's finally done with it- it's been taking up a lot of time and interfering with our frequent lunching. :) Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats