Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Dispatches from Unemployment

I'm not really unemployed, but my freedom from the land of cubicles and the abundance of free time during the day certainly makes it feel like I am. So, I will recap my day for those of you who would like to be unemployed vicariously through me (it's more affordable this way.)

I woke up at around 9:30 AM because my family called me. So, I got up, turned on Looney Tunes, and climbed back into bed. I got back up after that, turned on some music, and took a shower. For those of you that know me, I have 46 pounds of hair on my head. So it takes me a lot of time and energy to blowdry/straighten it every day. After doing that, I was a little tired. So I came back into the bedroom, turned on "Castaway" and promptly fell back asleep. Reawakened at approximately 3 PM to another phone call. Went to school for about an hour, got a call from my job, went to work at 5 PM and was home by 9:30 PM. And now it's 10:30 and I'm about to go back to bed. So, to sum up: unemployment=catching up on all the sleep I've missed over the course of my entire life. It's pretty sweet. :)

Oh, and the SpongeBob Squarepants movie (which I watched while drying my hair) is not very good. Particularly the part with David Hasselhoff. It's so stupid it makes you cringe. And there are a lot of close-ups of David Hasselhoff's body. How did that make it into a children's movie? Surely looking at that stunts your growth or something. *shrug* oh well...they're not my kids. Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats