Friday, July 29, 2005

Sweet dreams are made of these

I worked last night, got in at 2 AM and woke up at about 11 AM (only cause my sister called and woke me up.) But I had some really bizarre dreams, and for once, I actually remember them. So, in order of appearance:

- I'm at an open-air concert sitting on a picnic table. I'm not watching anyone perform, and I have no idea who's supposed to be playing. Someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around, it's Raine Maida (lead singer of my favorite band ever.) He sits down next to me, asks me what I think of his band, which song is my favorite, how's life, whatever. We talk for a long time, then he goes to perform and he dedicates "One Man Army" to me. I am very happy.

- I'm in a bedroom that includes some of my furniture and some of my sisters'. I'm being chased by the Beast from Disney's "Beauty and the Beast." Not when he's the standing up nice Beast. More like when he's mad at the world and he's down on all fours and he's pretty feral (sp?) and stuff. Anyways...he's trying to kill me...I don't know why. But he can't catch me cause I keep jumping up on the furniture. And when I say jumping, I mean, Gummi-bear jumping. Like it makes the sound and everything...I have Gummi-bear powers. When I realized this, I started singing the Gummi-bears theme-song. He finally got tired of chasing me. That was the end of that dream.

- I'm living with Keanu Reeves. But he has two girlfriends. Me and some other girl...I don't know who she is. She's older than me. I don't think she's better looking than me, but I was probably wrong. Because Keanu much preferred her to me. He was much more affectionate with her than with me. So I left him. And I went to my parents house. And when I got there I wanted to make a mozzarella and tomato sandwich, but the cheese was moldy. So I ate a straight-up tomato sandwich. Then I woke up.

I'm telling you people, I have no idea what the hell is going on in my head. Not a frikkin' clue. I haven't watched Gummi-bears or Beauty and the Beast in years. I don't think Keanu Reeves is attractive. But I will say that I love some Raine Maida and tomato & mozzarella sandwiches. So at least that makes sense. :) Laters

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

how is keanu reeves not attractive!? you better take that back.


at least your subconscious got it right.

Fri Jul 29, 12:29:00 PM PDT  
Blogger mance01 said...

I dunno. I just don't think he's attractive. I saw "Constantine" the other night- which is probably what spawned the weird dream- but I much prefer Djimon Hounsou to Keanu Reeves. He's prettier.

Fri Jul 29, 02:44:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats