Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Exam Week

Sorry I've been MIA for a while people. I just haven't been much in the mood for writing. This week's exam week, with molecular genetics test today, biochem Thursday, and immunology Friday. WOO!

So, yesterday afternoon I thought "Man, I really need to study molecular genetics. But I'm so tired! And my head hurts! waah. So, I'm going to take a 1-hour nap." So, 4.5 hours later I wake up. In time for the season premiere of Medium. Which I love, because her husband is a hot rocket scientist. Although this whole marital tension subplot is really not cool with me. Cause I don't like him being moody. Leave that to the ladies buddy. Anyways. So, I watch that, and I hold my books while watching Jay Leno, and Conan O'Brian. Finally I decide to just pack it in and wake up at 6 AM to study for my exam at 11. I need to be at the exam by 10:15 because the class is wayyy overfilled and there aren't enough seats when everyone actually shows up. So, alarm probably went off at 6 AM. I wouldn't know. Because I SLEPT THROUGH IT. Rolled over leisurely at 9:30 AM wondering what day it was. Oh yeah. It's not Sunday. It's exam day. I wake up, throw the cell phone across the room while cussing it. And yelled at myself for the whole 15 minutes it took me to throw on clothes and book it on out the door. Bad morning. Luckily it turned out that studying more for the test probably would have been futile anyway, so I'm not that upset about it anymore. Some days I swear I've been bitten by a tsetse fly. Perhaps several of them. Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats