Thursday, September 29, 2005

So, how're things?

I woke up at 5:30 this morning to go to a Spinning class. I've never been to one before. Can I just say? Let me die. 48 minutes of heart attack is not my favorite thing to wake to. I'd prefer a cup of coffee and some donuts quite honestly. Or perhaps a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios. Oh my GOD that is the most insanely exhausting thing ever. But, it's supposed to work wonders for your bod and your ability to climb stairs...so maybe I'll stick with it for a while.

Went and saw "Just Like Heaven" last night. It was really really cute...anyone that wants a good date movie, that's it. Also, there's a Halloween party that I'm hoping to attend next month. I've been told several times that I look a little like Reese Witherspoon. So I'm contemplating finding a totall pink outfit, dying my hair blonde, and going as her character in "Legally Blonde." There's a $5 cover to get into the party, even though it's at some dude's house, but the person with the best costume wins all the money at the end of the night. That would rock. So, thoughts? Suggestions? Need some help here people. Leave it in the comments...laters! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats