Tuesday, November 22, 2005

How to tell it's 6 AM

I'm still asleep. I went into the bathroom and saw a bug move, so I went to find a can of Raid. Nope, no Raid. Fresh out. So, I go back into the bathroom and grab some cleaning spray. I then proceed to chase the bug around the apartment spraying him with....this is the good part.....wait for it....Clorox. So now I'm sitting here waiting for the magic color change on my RENTED APARTMENT's carpet and mourning the loss of my security deposit. The upside: Bugs totally can't handle Clorox. Downside: I am a complete moron. Laters.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

dude, as long as you lost your deposit you might as well paint the apartment a color you like and put some holes in the walls. you konw, make the best of the situation.

-t

Tue Nov 22, 04:51:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats