Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Dodgeball Update

Um. Can you say TOTAL DOMINATION?!? Because my team was totally dominated. You don't play to the best of 7 games. They set a timer for 40 minutes and you play til it runs out. Final score? 10 games to 5. Team Koro (my team) was crushed. Hard. And with extreme prejudice. Particularly by this really short kid who we dubbed "Napoleon."

The other team (probably because they killed us) was really sportsman-like and all "good game blah blah blah" when the game was over. We're walking past them and they're saying "you guys have a good night!" and my teammates are walking past smiling saying, "Yeah! You too...ya bastard." One of my teammates got hit in the foot during the game, turns to the person, waves and smiles, then turns to me and goes "that bitch." I swear, our team should have been named "Bitter" or "We Need Anger Management." Not that I'm one to be talking. I cursed Napoleon with the best of them.

On a side note, when you're going to be on a sports team, don't let a doctor be your captain. Our team is named after a psychological condition in which the patient believes their penis is shrinking and is going to disappear. Why is our team named this? Your guess is as good as mine. My friends. What can I say? They're frikkin' nuts. But again, I'm not one to talk. ;) G'night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I guess it's better than "Team Oedipus." Maybe?

Wed Nov 02, 10:52:00 AM PST  
Blogger mance01 said...

Hmm...it's debatable :)

Thu Nov 03, 06:22:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats