Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Conversations with C

C: Girl, [my boyfriend] said that if you go to the bar over at the Fox and Hound, you will be swarmed with guys.
Me: What? The 40-year-old men that can afford to eat there?
C: He says they're all 20-30 years old.
Me: Hmm. My luck all the balding irritating guys on the 30-year-old side of the spectrum will swarm at me.
C: Apparently the girls that hang out there aren't attractive.
S: (in my mind) Wow. My life is now officially pathetic.

Sadly I have been reduced to finding places where the ugly girls hang out. So I can swoop in and shine by comparison. Oh what a glamorous life I do lead. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

haha. hahaha. good one. maybe you could google "places where ugly girls hang out" to find a couple of places to try. :-Þ

Thu Oct 27, 11:05:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my mind whatever. You said it outloud. You're not afraid.
That's why you're not afraid to go swoop in on the Fox and Hound's drink specials!!!!!!!
And I will totally talk to ugly guys for you while you talk to hot ones.
I may even let one of the uglies touch my forearm or breathe in my general direction. Anything to help your cause, girl.

Fri Oct 28, 08:03:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats