Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It's too early for this

Got up super-crazy early to take a shower before meeting my friend at the library. Took a shower, la la la, went to blowdry my hair. Turned on an old Simpsons Treehouse of Horror episode, laid down, and commenced to drying. Drying, drying drying. All of a sudden, click click, hot hot, and I throw down the dryer. Look at it, and there's a small fire inside of its plastic casing. So it is not even 7 AM and I have already set my blowdryer ablaze. Uunngghh. There's nothing like starting the day with half a head of wet hair. Woo!

Today's schedule is going to be a lot of fun. Study til 10 AM....molecular genetics at 11...biochemistry at 12:30....church at 6 PM (All Saints Day peeps)....and then, the much anticipated DODGEBALL GAME. At 10:15 PM. I'm not going to be able to dodge anything because I'll be half asleep. And apparently the way you play is best out of 7 games. I do not want to play 7 games of dodgeball at 10:15 PM. Oh well...I'll let you guys know how it goes! Wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats