Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Where are they now?

Remember Alan Hunter? He was a VJ on MTV back in the 80's. Kind of good looking...kind of plain...whatever. He used to look like this:


Well, now he lives in Birmingham and he has this really awesome place called "Workplay." Workplay is a bar/recording studio/place to film commercials/awesome place to see concerts. Because Workplay is smoke-free. I went to see the Graham Colton Band at Workplay and it was the first concert I left without sounding like an 80-year old smoker. It was great.

So, the charity that I volunteer with, the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation had their annual gala at Workplay on Friday night. Guess who I met? Alan Hunter. I know, it's probably the lamest star-sighting ever because A) He's totally not famous anymore. B) He was never really very famous and C) It's really easy to see him in Birmingham. But guess what? I live in Birmingham, ALABAMA. Don't take this away from me!! Plus, I think it beats the pants off my repeated "Triple H" sightings. Seriously. That dude is stalking me.

Alan looks more like this now:


And his wife looks to be about 12 years old. But it's okay. Cause he's nice...and he's kind of handsome. But mainly he's nice. He bought raffle tickets from C and I. Go him. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

"He bought raffle tickets from C and I." should be "C and me."

also, Triple H sightings are totally legitimate. He's made movies for crying out loud! (He's like a wrestler or something, right? Ultimate fighter maybe? ;)

-t

Wed Nov 09, 08:21:00 AM PST  
Blogger mance01 said...

Sorry about the grammatical faux pas. Triple H had some kind of knee surgery and was in Birmingham for a while doing rehab. So he was all over. Then when I went to NYC last year, I saw him at LaGuardia getting his shoes shined. He's everywhere! I think he's a wrestler.

Fri Nov 11, 05:02:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats