Wednesday, July 05, 2006

What's Cookin'?

I was on Amazon, checking out what's on everyone's wishlists at the moment. In music, it's the Dixie Chicks. Electronics? iPods. Magazines? Mental Floss (incidentally created right here in Birmingham. Woo.) Outdoor living has some sort of cooking device. And the kitchen? Of course, it's babies.

Huh?? Oh yeah. That's right. Babies. Tender tender babies.

I hope I get the urge to write something interesting and insightful sometime soon, but I'm not making any promises. I spent most of today too hopped up on caffeine to string together coherent thoughts. But I did learn glycolysis. Go me. Only 46 days til the MCAT. Arg.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you, however briefly. G'luck on the MCAT.

Thu Jul 06, 09:42:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck!

Thu Jul 06, 11:55:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats