Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Memorial Day

Memorial Day weekend was a total blast. C, R, S, and I went and stayed at our friends' lakehouse. God bless Kent and Greg for putting up with us for a grand total of 4 days.

Follow the link for the pictures...and keep in mind that I am the least photogenic person on the planet. Luckily all the pictures of C balance out the pasty horror that I've inflicted upon this album. Enjoy! :-p

Memorial Day at Kent and Greg's!

PS- Haha...C I just posted a million pics of you in a variety of bikinis. I eagerly await your threats in the comment section. hehe :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Considering the fact that you linked to my Flickr site, it's hard for me to issue threats. And I think the pictures of you are supercute -- especially the picture you had taken of yourself. You know, that picture you took when you should've been watching your-friend-who-doesn't-know-how-to-swim-and-is-currently-being-flung-all-over-the-lake. Me.

Thu Jun 08, 06:53:00 PM PDT  
Blogger mance01 said...

Dude, whatever. I am capable of watching you and letting Richard take my picture. I was facing you! I totally would have noticed if you fell off. Also, you're still underestimating the power of the lifejacket, Minnow. ;-p

Fri Jun 09, 06:13:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats