Sunday, December 19, 2004

Liar

I'm listening to this song that Raine Maida covered called "Liar." The song is really not that great....but I love it. And that's when I realized....Raine Maida could sing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" and I'd listen to it 24-7. I love his voice...it's just beautiful. I'm still mad at him about American Idol, but he does have a beautiful voice. Also, I've been reading a lot about genocide in Sudan through Physicians for Human Rights (www.phrusa.org) and then I read that Raine Maida went there on a trip with War Child Canada! You can read the transcript of an interview on it here, but I would highly recommend getting more indepth facts from PHR's site. Finally, if you want to hear the "Liar" song, go here!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats