Monday, December 20, 2004

Tis the Season

Apparently tis the season to rob interns blind. I swear- I'm having to spend so much money at my stupid job this week, it's not even funny! Today we had to take in a snack for everyone (20 people.) Then tomorrow everyone's supposed to bring in a dish. I signed up to make sweet potato casserole cause I thought that would be pretty simple. Then, we have to do $5 secret santa gifts, and they want everyone to bring $10 to buy a shirt and tie for the boss- who, by the way, is newer than me and has been tickin' me off ever since he came on board! So, I have yet to contribute (read: they aren't getting my money.) I had to work ALL freakin' weekend, so I haven't had a chance to go to the store. That's me- Mrs. Procrastination. It is 36 degrees outside and I need to go to the store and buy a secret santa gift and some sweet potato stuff. Stupid winter. I hate winter. And I hate my job. 20 more weeks baby! After Christmas, we'll be in the teens!! I'm so excited...I don't think anyone has ever been so excited to lose their primary source of income. What can I say? I'd rather live in a cardboard box than spend my days in a cubicle. Okay, guess I'm heading off into the weather. Laters!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats