Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Dr. T- Take 2

So, I have a class with the same teacher that I had 2 years ago. It is like having an LSD flashback...and not in a good way. What follows is a transcription of my notes from today's class. Enjoy!

OMG, he's wearing the same pants he was wearing 2 years ago. I can't believe he can still get into them. They are just as tight as they were then. They're so tight I can actually see his wallet...with some binoculars I bet I could make out the raised impression of his credit card numbers through his wallet and pants. Please stop telling us where your office is. If you wanted us to know this badly, you should have drawn a map. Shockingly enough, we are literate. Sssshhhh!! Stop!! Why do we need to know the publisher of the textbook? Especially when it's written right here on the syllabus? Yes, we know you think repetition is an important part of learning because you repeat every single thing you say at least three times. Aww...that's sad that you're upset with people ditching your class. OH my God if you keep talking about the friggin' book I'm going to leave right now!! Make it stop...please. He's not going to stop talking is he? Nope....time number three on why the book is important. Good lord, we know you still have the book and are so glad that you paid 85 dollars for it, but did you ever stop to think that you are a teacher in this subject and the fact that you, who have spent 7 years on the topic and are using it for a class, still only refer back to it occasionally means that we, students who would rather forget we ever had this class, will NEVER refer back to it? I need a laptop. That dude next to me reading cnn.com is a genius. It is friggin' cold in here. Wow. He thinks his class isn't boring. That is so sad. I wish my headphones were invisible. Damn you, obvious white iPod headphones! No, we don't have any questions, you just spent 45 minutes reading us a 2 page syllabus!! Finally, the lecture, THANK GOD!!

Aren't you glad you weren't there?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Wood said...

I think we have all been there one way or another. Maybe not him, but anyone who has gone to university or college has sat through a first day class like that.

Mike

Fri Jan 07, 10:27:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy Binoculars If you need to buy binoculars you need this site.

Mon Feb 19, 05:12:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats