Thursday, February 17, 2005

Just another manic Thursday

Thursdays are always my longest and most tiring days, and today will be no exception. I have to be at work in about 45 minutes, I have a Meatless Monday conference call at 10:30, I get out of work at noon, I have to go yell at someone between 12 and 1 (I'm really not looking forward to that.) Then it's off to a 2.5 hour class, which I really don't mind, but it's still 2.5 hours of sitting in one room. Then I go straight to another class on the other side of campus for another 1.25 hours. From there it's a PHSA meeting until about 6:30 PM. Sooo long.

Also tonight, after the meeting a few people are going to go to dinner and then to go see the free screening of Constantine at 8 PM. I'm excited about getting to go see a movie but there are a couple of problems: 1. I will be so tired! 2. It will be so scary! I don't like scary movies...although this one does look kind of cool...and it has Rachel Weisz (sp?) who I love. I am so not into Keanu Reeves...he just seems so dumb like a rock (I know, quite the opposite of my sister's opinion of him.) Anyways!! I only need to recruit 18 more public health students, and 5 more undergrads for the conference!! YAY!! I'm off to work! Laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats